Skip to main content

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Marko in MD
    Participant

First time grower looking for advise. Is my Orange Bud seedling ok? I’m using a sf2000 in a 2×4 tent set at 60%,  24″ above plant on a 18/6 cycle. There is a inline fan set low pulling air out from the top and I have a 6″ clip on fan at the top (set on low) blowing down the back of the tent. There is a heater with fan on the floor pointed away from plant with a humidifier on the opposite side next to the open air intake panel. Been giving it water on the surface of the soil with a spray bottle as the soil dries. Keeping the spray bottle in the tent to keep it warm as the water is 63F out of our well and a PH of 8.06, but only 90 PPM.  Soil is Happy Frog only, no additives or mix. I just mixed the 3 part GH nutrients for seedlings (1/4 tsp FloraMicro, 1/8tsp FloraGro, 1/8tsp FloraBloom) but used 2 gals of water instead of one as listed and the PH is 5.9 with 190 PPM. Gave 10cc of this solution to the seedling for it’s watering this morning. Thanks for any advice. Mark in MDOrange Bud seedling

CamZ

Some seedlings just start out odd. It usually clears up by the time the first few nodes develop.

Marko in MD
    Participant

Thank you CamZ. I’ll post a pic in a couple days to show how it’s doing.

Marko in MD
    Participant

Orange Bud 3ndays later

CamZ

Muuuuuch better 🙂 Nice work!

Marko in MD
    Participant

and 5 days after original post…17 days since this Orange Bud broke ground. Looks like she’s all good.Orange Bud 17 days old

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

I’ve had a large handful of plants grow just like that to begin. I’m glad the new growth is looking normal now.

Marko in MD
    Participant

Orange Bud now in 1gal pot. 10 days after original post.

Marko in MD
    Participant

Orange Bud with seven points.

Marko in MD
    Participant

Orange Bud 10 June 2023

Marko in MD
    Participant

Orange Bud 2nd transplant11 June 2023

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

I’m glad growth ended up becoming normal. Nice root structure you got there!

Marko in MD
    Participant

Thank you for the advice, the channel and what you do to help us become better growers!

Marko in MD
    Participant

Marko in MD
    Participant

Transplanted into a 7 gal pot from a 3 gal. This is week 6 of veg, will flip to flower in two weeks. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.