Skip to main content
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    toyotasinthesnow
    Participant

Hello,

first time grow and haven’t been running into any issues until mid flower.

running in a 2×2 tent with a cecer lighting quantumX 100 light. Growing two auto flowers a diesel og strain and a white widow strain in soil using fox farms ocean forest and didn’t mix it with anything else didn’t use any bottled nutrients for the first month. About the 30 days I started supplementing the plants with the base lineup of advanced nutrients ph perfect the one with the gorilla on it if that helps at half of the recommended dose for small plants and slowly worked up to the half the recommend dose for large plants. I’m in 12 in pots and water 2 liters every 2 to 3 days making sure I see the plants wilt a little before I add more water. In terms or nutrients watering cycle add nutrients to the water every other time I water the plants. The environment in the tent is not the best for growth being extremely low in humidity varying anywhere from about 17% to 40% I don’t have a humidifier wich might be causing some of the issues but they have been fine so far. The temperature varies from 77to 87F

Know to the the issue I’m having a few of the leaves in the white widow are starting to show signed of problems according what I’ve seen in the book I got for indoor horticulture it looks to be to be signs of a potassium deficiency or magnesium deficiency or I could be totally wrong  I’m at the stage where I don’t now what to do I’m thinking I should flush the plant but would like some advice. Here are some images of the leaves

ps forgot to add this but have been my ph has been anywhere from 5.9 to 6.4 the entire grow

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

What is the pH and PPM of the soil runoff?

toyotasinthesnow
    Participant

ph is sitting at 6.3 and ppm was sitting 2200 seemed high to me so I’ve been watering with phd water to bring it  down. Plant seemes to be getting worse. So not really sure what to do.

sam90thx
    Participant

cut off some leaves, make better airflow, go low with N because your leaves are – so dark green, use some pk booster and a bit cal mag. or even flush before that.
    spread treatment for 2-3 watering ( around 10 days )

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Yeah many of the leaves look really dark as if there is nitrogen toxicity. You could be locked out so it’s causing other problems. If giving the plant plain water isn’t allowing the plant to recover, a flush may be needed in the short future.

toyotasinthesnow
    Participant

here are some photos from references. Good news is a lot of the top buds are looking pretty developed. Still waiting for that milky look. But would like to know what I’m getting wrong here as I’m just trying to learn.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Hmm seems to be showing signs of multiple deficiencies. With the PPM being that high and pH being at a good spot, it very well could be an imbalance of nutrients resulting in some elements inhibiting the uptake of other elements. Many people would flush at this point in an attempt to bring the PPM down and get nutrients back in balance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.