Skip to main content
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    KryptoC420
    Participant

Could anyone tell me what may be causing this?

KryptoC420
    Participant

Could anyone tell me what may be causing this? Thank you

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

9 times out of 10, a picture isn’t enough to determine what is wrong with a plant. A lot of background information is needed. Here’s a list of information to include so we can properly diagnose: https://mrgrowit.com/forums/topic/read-me-first/

KryptoC420
    Participant

Thank you for replying. I am growing indoors ina 32x32x60 tent, the light is a vivosun vs1000 at 75% power running 20/4 and sits 18″ above the top of the plant. The temp runs 75 deg, and a RH of 70%. am growing gorilla glue by ILGM, in a 3 gallon fabric pot with foxfarms ocean forest and using foxfarms cal-mag, grow big, and big bloom at a /3 of the recommended dose. The PH is 6.2 and the PPM is 630. water every other day. The day of the pic was day 30 from seed. No pest problems. This is only my third grow, but my first photo. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to even reply. Thank you

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Is that the pH and PPM of the water or nutrient solution going in or the runoff measurement?

KryptoC420
    Participant

The pH is of the soil and feed water. The PPM is of the feed water.

KryptoC420
    Participant

The runoff pH is 6.1 and the runoff PPMs are 1740.

CamZ

1740 is exceptionally high for plants that size. You shouldn’t need an amended soil and nutrients yet. You shouldn’t need to start adding liquid fertilizer until around 30 days after planting in that soil mix. I would suggest you only water with plain water for the time being. Just my 2 cents.

KryptoC420
    Participant

Sincerely appreciate that. I’ll try that and see what happens. Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.