Skip to main content

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    reflux1
    Participant

can carb water have any afect when used as a folar spray

remember reading this in a old mel frank grow book

reflux1
    Participant

the book stated that if sprayed 2x a day with seedlings (in a contained hood)it doubled the growth

surly someone has seen this –mel franc and ed rhosnel conisures book of marajuana early to late 90s if memery serves me right

co2 on the leaves makes some sense yes

CamZ

I imagine there would be a marginal benefit. A better plan would be getting some fulvic acid and beneficials to the roots to stimulate root growth. Anything that can facilitate root expansion early in life will boost plant growth and vigor.

TeamFatOnes
    Participant

You would be better off putting the jug into a closed tent. the fizz would enter the room and be eaten by the plants in theory…. But it would be so short lived that i expect to see pH issues before growth increases when using as a foliar spray.

reflux1
    Participant

thanks for the reply guys kinda funy the books still available in amazon
    Marijuana Grower’s Guide by Mel Frank, Ed Rosenthal ..they were like grow gods back in the day, would of th0ught they of all people would of new there shit  there well known to say the least

reflux1
    Participant

just looked into the book, thought it was 1990s  it ended up  1981 wow thats older then t thought man  thats old

CamZ

I mean, the theory is interesting but it doesn’t pan out. I believe the result of allowing sparkling water to sit out creates carbonic acid. Acid+leaves don’t mix.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.