Skip to main content

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CannaBass420
    Participant

Has anyone in this group experimented with Co2 in the water?
    Here’s what I’ve came up with with so far and am battling..
    I heard about it when I first started years ago so I decided to try it recently. Didn’t notice anything good or bad (only did it once) After I tried it I thought to myself let me check the ph after. Not sure if I saved my tush or not but carbonated water lowers ph drastically (4-6ph)
    I had to up the ph to over 10ph to get close to my liking. So now that I dumped a bunch of ph up in there and then carbonated to my liking am I making a deadly cocktail or magic?? Is it safe to use? Also what I’m wondering is..when the carbonation wears off will the waters ph shoot back up to 10+ph and unalive my babies or am I on to something. This is not for hydro or in reservoirs this is in soil hand watering.
    Carbonation done with one of those soda streams
    Thanks for yalls help πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

This is a good question and I personally don’t have much knowledge on using carbonated water. Although, I do have an expert coming onto my podcast in the upcoming month and I have wrote this down as a question for him. Sorry I don’t have an answer for you; maybe someone else on this forum does.

CannaBass420
    Participant

Looking forward to that I’ll definitely be tuning in. Since I’ve found you I’ve went through a mrgrowit rabbit hole

Thanks for respondingπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

To clarify if needed: I’m using fox farm soil/Advanced Nutrients ph perfect line.

Thanks Chris

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Not sure if you watched the episode or not but I did get an answer for you.
    Link to clip about using carbonated water: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGttII6af1Y
    Link to full episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=875lPlVSR4Q

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.