Skip to main content
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    farmjohnny
    Participant

Culling Males that are very healthy plants sucks (sometimes). Out of my 10 seeds, 9 germinated. I broke a tap root (my bad, doesn’t happen often) while putting the germinated seeds into Root Riot plugs, so I was down to 8 survivors now. After 2 weeks in the plugs and 2 weeks in Solo cups, I transplanted into 5gal nursery pots and had a great 4 week Veg and first week of Flower. After a week of Flower, I see 3 Females and 5 Males. Out of the 3 remaining Female plants, 1 has been much faster growing since the get go (I incorrectly figured it was a male). It was also the only 1 of the 8 that had leaf curl (like a heat stress thing) but none of the other plants did this. I figure it may be a root zone issue. Of the 3 Females I will re-veg the the best of the other 2. One is very squaty, the other looks like the best Mom candidate, so I will flower out the small one and Mrs leaf curl. All are otherwise very healthy. Wish me luck. Can’t wait to clone this one.

5 Gal nursery pots, Fluence LEDs, Promix HP, Heavy 16, Hand water/feed with RO, I do my best to monitor Temp, Humidity, Leaf temps, Water temps, VPD, Airflow, PH, PPM, PPFD… All the fun stuff!

CamZ

Kudos to the work you are putting in. Sounds like you did a tremendous amount of work.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.