Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Check out my grow n give feed back please

• This topic has 11 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by 4Boyz.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    alex
    Participant

This is blue dream 5 weeks into flower grown in soil with general hydroponics 70/75 degree Fahrenheit 20/30 % humidity        Blue dream

jd187
    Participant

Looks frosty!

CamZ

Looking good. Seems like it’s going to purple out towards the end.

alex
    Participant

It’s not through maturity I water with really cold water 1 time a week n it’s made some beautiful purple nodes throughout the buds u can see it’s just tiny peace’s of purple the plan is to keep that up n hopefully if all goes well this blue trees will be super frosty lime green with just tuches of purple nodes throughout marking it look like  a snowed on Christmas tree with purple bulbs

CamZ

Yeah, I meant it has the potential to turn purple since it already shows. I was saying it should progress towards the end of flower is all. I can see they have a way to go still. Looks great so far though.

alex
    Participant

Thank you so much was not trying to knock or bash you just letting you kno how I’ve done it 🙂

alex
    Participant

And for sure if I watered with all cold water n dropped the temp a bit the whole dang thing would go purple lol

CamZ

Didn’t take it that way my man. My ego doesn’t grow plants lol. Keep up the good work!

alex
    Participant

Could you possibly share my pic so more people can see

CamZ

Not entirely sure what you mean.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Looking good Alex!

4Boyz
    Participant

She l👀k 🥰😍👌🏾 Turn dat air down to 60 she will start purpling

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.