Skip to main content
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fasyn8
    Participant

I thought there was going to be a full in-depth review about your experience with the Cannatrol. Last I heard you were waiting till mid April so it would coincide the launch of the updated Cannatrol website. That was weeks ago and so far nothing and no word. Is this still going to happen? I was waiting for this and really wanted your opinion on the machine. Hope all is well and nothing changed your mind about posting the vid.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Funny you asked about it because I’m actually editing it as we speak. The company told me not to release it in April since they were having worldwide supply chain issues. I’m going to reach back out to them to see if I’m good to release it.

Fasyn8
    Participant

A lot of people are disappointed with that cannatrol review vid because you fail to mention anything about how the flower finishes, the finished product, drying, curing, etc. The whole review is literally just about the unit itself. Power draw, size, construction, etc. It’s  like someone asks how a restaurant is and they’re just told about the building it’s in. Like dude, I wanna know about the food. Sorry for the cheesy analogy but it’s all I could think of. We were all in hopes you would give us the cannatrol review we needed, but it honestly fell a little short. You should revise or just come out with a new review about how the flower from the  actually is, how you think the cure is, what they could do different on that aspect, do the temps or dew effect the finished flower, smells, texture, etc. bro there are so many things you could’ve touched on with the actual flower other than just the unit housing.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

It’s in the description and in a pinned comment. Here’s what it says since you missed it, “Since the buds are held at a steady temperature and humidity, cannabinoids and terpenes are kept – and not volatized. The buds also retain their stickiness. I take a bag out of the Cannatrol and the smell is evident after just a few minutes. Also, when I grind up the bud, I get hit hard with the terp profile. I’ve had buds in it for 6 months and they are still green – not browning like what happens if you store in room temperature or higher. Taste is also still there. I’ve had so many jars of bud over the years become so bland due to room-temp storage and terpenes volatizing. It’s awesome that the buds still have their taste, smell, and color after so many months.”

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Let me know what else you want to know. Maybe a dedicated Q&A video with Cannatrol questions only would be good. Thanks for the suggestion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.