Skip to main content
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • #1925

    Just sharing everyone. Running 1 Chill Out OG gen 1 (front right), 1 hella jelly by humboldt (back right), 1 strawberry candy by bloom seeds (back left), and 1 Carmel cream by humboldt (front left).

    Truth time, I have completely rebuit my system. New leds, new rdwc system, not much really the same. Over the winter I worked on the system and half way took care of some plants. I now have 3 monsters and 1 smaller plant (trying to help it catch up). During the winter my grow suffered because I was just not putting in the effort.

    We are back on track now. Week 1 of flower down. Going to be a good 1 for sure.

    Running masterblend 0-12-24

    Calcium nitrate

    Epsom salt

    Humic acid


    Plants look great man! Way to fill up the space. I’ll be following this one – especially to see the Chill Out OG!


    Looks awesome! Very nice set up and a beautiful canopy! Can’t wait to see the end results.


    Thank you!


    So, first things first. What you can see in the first picture is calcium deficiency. I have been pushing these girls harder than I have ever pushed anything and I’m not surprised the hella jelly is starting to show these signs. I am 2 weeks and 3 days into flower and these plants are really starting to take off. I’m running 1250 ppms on the 700 scale and 1200 ppfd mid canopy, trailing to 900 on the edges. These girls are drinking around 2.5 gallons of water per day, which blows my mind.


    Masterblend 0-12-24 at 5.32g per gallon

    Calcium Nitrate at 3.92g per gallon

    2.5 ml monosilicic acid per gallon

    1/8 tsp full humic acid per gallon

    Since my calcium is tied to my nitrogen I will have to start supplementing with calcium sulfate to rectify the deficiency in the Hella Jelly. No signs of tip burn so I’m going to start pushing them even harder once the calcium deficiency is addressed.

    The Chill Out Og looks to be in her sweet spot. Leaves look lush green and happy. I am beyond happy with the way this plant performed in my setup. The node spacing is perfect. I already know from the mother plant that the buds are going to be large and fruity with a sweet earthy undertone.

    The Strawberry Candy always wants more of whatever it can have. Absolutely explosive plant, but hard to manage. Leaves are healthy but wouldn’t hurt from more nitrogen.

    The runt is Carmel Cream. Hate the plant structure. Perhaps a bad pheno. It was a gifted cut sooooooo. Whoops.

    Lastly, we come to the Hella Jelly. It’s showing only minor signs of calcium deficiency, is slightly more pale, and has a phenomenal structure.

    I had to do an emergency fan leaf stripping to stress the girls a bit so I could limit stretch. It seems to have worked. They went immediatly from stretching to stacking buds.

    Thanks for dropping by.


    I hope you bounce back from the calcium deficiency soon. Other than that, the plants look good! Looks like the Chill Out OG kept up with the other plants this time.


    What’s up everyone. First picture is all the plants obviously. Second picture is the Chill Out OG f1. Third picture is Strawberry Candy again. Forth picture is Hella Jelly. The other plant has some decent buds on it but it’s small and got buried by the Strawberry Candy, which I’m ok with. I will probably only post the end results for that one. Swapped the res this past weekend. Only adding ro water to the system this week and ph adjusting for the next 2 weeks. Got a little light stress, some tip burn, but I’m pleased with the grow. Adjusting to the new nutrients still. All the issues are localized to the fans, which I won’t smoke anyway hahaha. Very minor problems at that. Cheers everyone!

    Found my ppm meter was off by about 150 ppm (didn’t start the run like this). These nutrients don’t have a feed chart, they are based more off ppm of each element, so not having my pen calibrated was a bit stupid on my part. Still not offended by what I have ended up with. Can’t wait to chop in 1 week. Also, I wanted to note that the Chill Out pheno I have doesn’t have massive colas, but it has consistent bud density throughout the entire plant, which is something the other cultivars do not have. I believe end results for all plants except the runt will be similar. Time will tell.


    <p style=”text-align: right;”>🖖👍awesome  grow</p>


    Looking great as always! Looks like a faster finisher on the Chill Out OG compared to the other cultivars you have there.






    Been hanging a couple days now. I ended up with 6 hangers of strawberry candy, 5 chill out og, 4 hella jelly, and 1 carmel cream, as well as 2 5 gallon buckets full of smalls and trim im considering running for bubble. May just compost it this time though(don’t hurt me).

    I ended up wet trimming because the rh has been high here. Its like 55% in my house with all the rain we got recently. Im going to move it all into my dry/cure freezer for the remainder of the 2 weeks and then press most of it. Very happy with the results.

    I was very impressed with the Chill Out Og growth and structure in my large tent. Top 2 yeild in the tent, perhaps even number 1. It was easy to grow, and even finished 1 week prior to the Hella Jelly and 2 weeks before the Strawberry Candy. If you need quick smoke, Chill Out Og f1 may have what you need. Thanks Chris! It was a blast to see the results of your dedication to the craft. Looking forward to finding a keeper in the f3.


    👏Great job Cam! I can only imagine the delicious smells in that tent right now lol

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.