Skip to main content

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    northerncult
    Participant

Got some F1 Chill Out OG- and had not so great germ rates. I bought these last August with the intention on using them for an outdoor seed to harvest series, and I tried to germ them over this week. Out of the 12 seeds, only a single one popped. Typically I get around a 90% germination rate.

Hoss_Beardman
    Participant

How did you germinate your seeds? How were they stored?

Seeds that go through temp fluctuations tend to soak up moisture from the environment they are in.  A poor dry and cure on seeds can lead to poor germ rates due to them containing too much moisture at packaging in an air tight container.

northerncult
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Same way I germinate all my other seeds, paper towel method. I soak in water for 12ish hours, then place in wet paper towel in a bag on a heat mat. Typically this gets me 90~% germ rate even on the seeds that are fairly old in my stash. They’ve been stored in a cool dark, but dry environment as well. Out of all the seeds in my collection these have had the worst germ rate. Hoping I just got a bad batch, and hoping big dawg sees this and tries to make it right. Would love to run this seed to harvest series on his strain.</p>

northerncult
    Participant

New to this forum. See reply in thread

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.