Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Anyone know what might cause the plant to look like this?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rob223
    Participant

3 weeks in  and and a couple started looking this. Haven’t don’t nothing different to them, ph is 5.9, roots look healthy. Anyone know what might cause this problem?

kingcharlesb
    Participant

I am by no means an expert, but I had a similar situation. I am in soil tho and I felt like the plants where being over fed by my soil mix. I flushed the one plant that was showing the similar signs and it took care of it for me. That’s just from my experience. I’d be interested what some of the more experienced growers have to say. Good luck with your grow!

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

What pH and PPM are you running in that hydro setup?

CamZ

In hydro that typically means a ph issue.

SirHuntAlot
    Participant

Looks like Iron or mag  def. Possibly some Cal-Mag would clear this up. if water temp, ph, and humidty is good

Rob223
    Participant

Flushed the system and fed them cal mag and a veg formula. I always try to keep the ph around 5.8 to 6.1.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Are they recovering or are you still seeing issues after the flush? I know quite a few people that like to run a bit lower of pH than that so if you’re not seeing a recovery you may want to try that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.