Skip to main content
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gabcauseican
    Participant

Really looking for feedback from ALL not just DWC growers. 3rd grow but 1st LED grow. 1000w HPS/MH was my other 2 grows. Really like the idea of seeing my plants. Flower time (HPS) have a yellow hue.

Strain: Humboldt’s Purple Mountain Majesty (5th Week of Flower)
    Veg Time: 6 ish weeks from clone
    Hydroponics(DWC)
    Container: 5 gallons
    PH: 5.8 ( 5.5 to 6.5 I let it fluctuate)
    500 Scale PPMs: 950ish
    Light: 350w LED (100%)
    Light Distance: 8in ish
    Tent: 2.5ftx2.5ft
    Day Temp:85.0
    Night Temp: 63.5
    Humd:21.0%

Backstory: I like FORCE feeding (pushing the PPMs limits) my plants right until I see SLIGHT Nute burn at the tips. I check the reservoir about 3x a week.

Don’t be like me. LESS is MORE when in DWC. (General Rule)

Starting Week 5 of Flower and I didn’t get to defoliate last week. Might do it this week or just remove the bigger fan leaves that blocking the lower growth.

I took her up to 1250ish PPMs during Week 4 of Flower. I like FORCE feeding the plants. I HEAVY feed until I see tip burn and DILUTE the reservoir PPMs accordingly.

Please once again don’t be like me. LESS is MORE when in DWC. (General Rule) You can hurt/kill all your hard work. Talking from EXPERIENCE not THEORY.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Coming along pretty good so far. What nutrient line are you using?

Gabcauseican
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you. I really appreciate that, it means alot coming from someone who has your type of experience.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>It’s a blend of 4 different nutrition companies</p>
    Bloom City

Jack’s 321

Fox Farm

Botanicare

Last days Week 5 of Flower

CamZ

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Beastly looking plant. Nice work!</p>

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.