Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! 1st grow in tent in garage- any tips to keep warm?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    grandmastergreyy
    Participant

what’s up everyone so in a couple weeks I will begin my grow in an ac infinity 3×3 tent. this tent will be in my garage where outside temps are high 40s & 50s with lows in the high 20s & 30s at the moment.

does any one with experience think that having a heater near the intake and a movers blanket around the tent would suffice? I would also put the lights on during the coldest part of the day as well as try a warm mist humidifier

Any other tips would be appreciated

CamZ

Just buy a thermostat controlled plug and put it in your tent hooked to a small heater. It probably won’t run much with lights on. You’d be surprised how much a grow can warm up your garage even without a heater. You don’t need too much air exchange early in the grow so just set your ventilation fan to come on over like 77f. Once the plants get bigger you’ll probably need to set your tent up to vent more often, or you could just buy a co2 tank and not worry about air exchange and just work on humidity management.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.