Skip to main content
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sickboy579
    Participant

Greeting and salutations.

new guy to the forum and to growing.

im on my first grow, week eight of flower.   A buddy crossed confidential, gorilla glue and Girl Scout cookies, I ended up with two plants. Got a 4×4, couple 315w cmh, co2 control, 69pro control and in-line fan… couple small fans… etc.   I vegged them for a bit and transplanted to an earth box with bushdoctor coco potting mix and vegged some more.

as not to drive my buddy nut with constant questions and advice.  I found, garden talk, and tumbled down the rabbit hole.

one day I’m told, “you need to trellis them plants”.  This is where it gets funny.  Garden talk episode 2, training plants.  Mr. G and pigeons are laughing, they don’t know any one who just bends a plant in half.  Hello!  May i introduce myself.    Completely ignorant to growing, I defoliated and bent my plant in half. i thought I just killed these things.  They never skipped a beat.  Continued to veg a while longer and eventually flipped.
    eventually got to where we are today.  

Just wanted to share.  Thanks for all the great resources.  There was a bit of that “blind squirrel” thing as well, I’m sure.  Feel free with the questions, comments, cheap shots…

Best Regards

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Your post was stuck in a “pending” queue that is difficult for me to see, so it was never approved to be seen until now. Sorry about that. This post is from several months back but shows as today since it was approved today.

Thanks for sharing your experience and pics. The training you did turned out excellent! Cheers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.