Skip to main content

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    headstashfarms
    Participant

I recently purchased the herbsnowdryer Chris and got great results with dry & curing I was hoping you can make some content reviews on it please!!!!!!

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

The Owner actually reached out to me a little while back about it. I have been using the Cannatrol and I love how I can set the temperature and dew point right on it. I heard that with the herbsnowdryer they don’t allow you to change the temp or humidity. Do you know what the temp/humidity is when drying in it? How do you like it so far?

headstashfarms
    Participant

The owner has all the lab results on the web page the reason why you should try it is its perfect for the small home grower and very budget friendly many ppl can’t get past the dry & cure phase and this here will help so many small time grower achieve great results. Like many when I first got it I was super skeptical until I used it I was stoked needless to say. Dry you’re herb in a little as 4-6 days has been a game changer . HerbsNOW operates at a low pre-set temperature that preserves your terpenes while safely drying your herbs. The indirect air flow allows all sides of your herbs to be dried safely and consistently.

Over five years of testing went into determining this ideal drying temperature, and the end result is no more guessing games for you with drying.

HerbsNOW gives you the advantage of having a safe, consistent dry down while retaining maximum terpenes and aroma. Trust that you will get maximum yield out of your harvest and not lose your buds to mold during the final dry down.

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Here is the link to the lab results if anyone is curious:
    https://herbsnowdryer.com/herbsnow-lab-results/

I have no doubt in my mind that this HerbsNOW dryer is better than drying in a tent. More and more info is coming out from scientists that inconsistent drying temps is greatly reducing potency. I’ve heard there is more stability in the dry here, which makes sense since it is a small space. Although, I think for a lot of people the fact you can’t set it to 60/60 is going to be a deal breaker. Even then, some scientists are saying that’s not optimal and are testing other temps and humidity. Their listing says “utilizing a low, pre-set temperature”, although, they don’t disclose what that temperature is. Why would they leave out that key information? Their “low pre-set temperature” could be 75F – we have no idea. I think a simple digital display showing the temp and humidity would answer a lot of questions here. Maybe I’ll try it at some point in the future and try to uncover exactly what conditions it’s drying at.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.