Skip to main content

Home Forums Grow Community – Ask Questions & Share Your Grow! Help with soil, first time grower

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Midnight_grows
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a question I had. It’s my first time growing and I used miracle grow and it feeds up to 6 months, I was doing some reading up and I found that it was not a good idea to use that. So I figured I would just let this one go and see what happens and possibly use, Near Source indoor and outdoor potting mix organic. For the next grow. ( I will include a photo of front to back ) I’m not looking for crazy yields beings that I’m in a small 2x2x5. So my real question is would this be a good soil for my plants. Would I still have to feed the plants Nutes or does this have everything the plant would need in it. Thank you in advance! 

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Looks like it’s got some nutrition in there, but I would get an organic fertilizer to add into it. I’m not sure how the aeration and porosity will be; even if you were to show the soil, it would be tough to tell you without feeling it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.