Skip to main content
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kezz18
    Participant

Thanks Chris for not only this forum but for all of the info both here & on your YouTube channel….I’ve been binge watching all of your late flower/harvest vids & I’m going to chop these beautiful girls tomorrow. Those vids have been so helpful & I left them to go another week just to get those magical trichomes spot on for my liking (70% Cl -30% A). The pics are of my gelato girl (pic 2) who I’m thinking is possibly not a gelato, eh she looks & smells gorgeous so I don’t mind at all. I’m also harvesting the Kabrales girl which no one seems to know anything  about either (pic 1)  & they’ve both coloured/chunked up superbly. They came from canna seeds (who sadly are gone now), grown in coco, ISN nutes & aminos & Medibud (developed by a good friend & entering the market now). Final pics at week 10 under the SF1000 🙂

mrgrowit
    Keymaster

Your post was stuck in a “pending” queue that is difficult for me to see, so it was never approved to be seen until now. Sorry about that. This post is from several months back but shows as today since it was approved today.

I’m glad my videos have been helpful for you! Your plants look beautiful! Nice job

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.